course 07Situated in Westward Ho, we are the oldest Golf Course in England; the course was designed by old Tom Morris in 1864, then named North Devon and West of England Golf Club. In 1867 the Prince of Wales later King Edward VII who was Patron of the Club in 1866 gave the Club the Royal title. 

 

 

More information https://www.royalnorthdevongolfclub.co.uk